I usually try to go for music that's in its complete form (as in on an album, a single, EP, etc.) although i really enjoy making mix CDs and like the idea of posting some good mixes of music here whenever i feel the inspiration to do so. Its a good way of discovering music without committing to a whole album.
Feel free to submit ones that you've made to me as well.
For this edition I chose mostly energetic, catchy alt-rock kind of stuff to pick Monday afternoon up a bit.
1. Gas Huffer - Before I Kill Again
2. Hank III - 7 Months, 39 Days
3. God Bullies - I Want to Kill You
4. Bundle of Hiss - Amphetamine
5. The Walkabouts - Glad Nation's Death Song
6. Truly - Public Access Girls
7. Hater - Try
8. Blood Circus - Part of the Crowd
9. Butthole Surfers - Creep in the Cellar
10. Dead Moon - One Way Ticket
11. Big Black - Kerosene
12. Mugison - Two Thumb Sucking Son of a Boyo
13. The Jesus Lizard - A Tale of Two Women