Friday, March 4, 2011

News: Graveyard to Release New Album "Hisingen Blues" This April


Evan turned me on to this new upcoming Graveyard release titled"Hisingen Blues", and after hopelessly trolling Tee Pee for some information on it I discovered that they're taking the leap to Nuclear Blast for this one. "Hisingen Blues" will be released this April 19th in North America and March 25th in Europe, and the tracklisting is as follows:

1. Ain’t Fit To Live Here
2. No Good, Mr. Holden
3. Hisingen Blues
4. Uncomfortably Numb
5. Buying Truth (tack och förlåt)
6. Longing
7. Ungrateful Are The Dead
8. RSS
9. The Siren

You can listen to the damn fine sounding title track "Hisingen Blues" on Graveyard's MySpace page here. My full support goes out to this group as they are one of the few 70's rock bands existing today that sound like they came straight from the era rather than just doing some cheesy emulation Wolfmother style. In the words of Graveyard... "Don’t mistake classic pieces of work for retro". Mark your calendars!

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering why it was not released yet. Now I know, US release is April 19th. I am looking forward to this bad boy!

    ReplyDelete