Thursday, December 23, 2010

Feature: Psych Trail Mix Zine


So I'd like to take a minute to talk to you about my friend Brent's music zine called Psych Trail Mix. Some might already recognize this zine and/or Brent's Helios Creed fan site, but if you haven't I urge you to check both of them out.

Psych Trail Mix is one of the most dedicated zines I've seen in a while, and it focuses on exactly what you would expect it to (it covers everything from the God Bullies to the Beatles) with some unexpected and fun extras like the laugh inducing rant on things that should just stop at the end of the most recent issue. Issue #5 was just released and it's downloadable in PDF format so you can read it that way, or he encourages you to print it yourself to get the full experience.

Get more information about this project and read all the issues of Psych Trail Mix here and show your support so zines like this can thrive and continue! I also encourage you to shoot Brent an e-mail at psychtrailmix@yahoo.com with your love and feedback (and tell him I sent you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment