Monday, December 20, 2010

Radio: The Chocolate Bicycle Experience Christmas Special


Some of you might remember me and ipecac's weekly radio show called The Chocolate Bicycle Experience. Well... for the past little while he has been keeping this show going every Monday while I've been slacking off and, while I sincerely hope you have been listening every week, today's show was extra special since my lazy ass made a contribution for once. I mean, ipecac, if you're reading this.... every show is extra special.... its just... I meant to say... um... hey, why doesn't everyone listen to this?

King Diamond - No Presents For Christmas
CKY - Santa's Coming
Blue Meanies - Ace Of Spades (Live Motorhead Cover)
Deep Purple - Space Truckin'
The Blood Brothers - Under Pressure (Queen Cover)
Dio - Holy Diver
Chambers Brothers - Time Has Come Today (Extended Version)
The Austerity Program - Song 27
Icky Joey - King Of Pinch And Roll
Dead Kennedys - I Kill Children
Big Chief - Locked Out
Yes - Starship Trooper
Blood Circus - Part Of The Crowd
Anal Cunt - Radio Hit
Indian - Lust
Burnt By The Sun - Forlani
Meshuggah - Neurotica
Deadbird - Feral Flame
Earthride - Black
Zao - Lies Of Serpents,A River Of Tears
Scrotum Grinder - You Are My Favorite Line In The Worst Song Ever Written
Electric Wizard - Black Mass
Burning Witch - Communion
Chemical Marriage - Teasing Daddy
Yakuza - Chicago Typewriter
Naked City - Osaka Bondage
The String Quartet - South Of Heaven (Slayer Cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment