Thursday, May 13, 2010

Covers: Soundgarden


I'm going keep in the habit of posting cover collections by posting this one of covers done by Soundgarden. There are a lot of cool songs on this one including a ripping cover of "Into The Void" and a lot of Beatles covers. I guess I don't really need to say any more than that - enjoy!

1. Big Bottom (Spinal Tap)
2. Come Together (The Beatles)
3. Communication Breakdown (Led Zeppelin)
4. Cop Killer (Body Count)
5. Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey (Peel)
6. Girl U Want (Devo)
7. Helter Skelter (The Beatles)
8. Hey Baby (Land of the New Rising Sun)
9. I Want You (She's So Heavy) (The Beatles)
10. Into The Void (Black Sabbath)
11. Search And Destroy (The Stooges)
12. Stray Cat Blues (Rolling Stones)
13. Swallow My Pride (Green River)
14. Wild Horses (Rolling Stones)

No comments:

Post a Comment