Here is a split from two 70's metal-worshipping groups who each offer up very different expressions of their adoration. First up are 2 tracks by the Sword who offer up a more modern metal take on their Sabbath emulation (and includes an interesting cover of "Immigrant Song"), while the 3 finishing tracks by Witchcraft could have easily stood beside Pentagram and Black Sabbath in the 70s.
1. Sea of Spears (The Sword)
2. Immigrant Song (The Sword)
3. You Bury Your Head (Witchcraft)
4. Queen of Bees (Witchcraft)
5. Sorrow Evoker (Witchcraft)