Thursday, April 29, 2010

Covers: Covers By The Screaming Trees


A new thing I'm starting here is to post collections of covers done by bands I like, starting with this one that I threw together by the Screaming Trees. This is by request and feel free to request anything else you may want to hear - I'm usually happy to oblige if it's something that I have and want to post here. This is where I would normally go into what the posted material sounds like but I won't go there since not only would talking about the Screaming Trees' sound be kicking a dead horse, it would be beating it, running it over a few times and then kicking it some more. If you have a burning desire to hear me go on about it then just search "Screaming Trees" on this blog and watch a million things come up. Enjoy!

1. Peace in the Valley (Traditional)
2. Darkness Darkness (The Youngbloods)
3. Feathered Fish (Love)
4. Freedom (Buffalo)
5. Love or Confusion (Jimi Hendrix)
6. Morning Dew (Tim Rose)
7. Song of a Baker (The Small Faces)
8. Tales of Brave Ulysses (Cream)
9. Tomorrow's Dream (Black Sabbath)
10. What Goes On (The Velvet Underground)
11. Working Class Hero (John Lennon)

1 comment:

  1. Tomorrow's Dream (Black Sabbath) = cooool

    ReplyDelete