Saturday, April 17, 2010

Live Recording: Soundgarden ("Nudedragons") @ The Showbox, Seattle 16/04/2010


If you missed the Soundgarden show at the Showbox in Seattle on Friday (I'm going to take a wild guess and say that the majority of people that wanted to go did... this show sold out insanely fast and was announced at the last minute), how about pretending you were there by listening to this live recording?

Other questions I have include: Why does Soundgarden love using wordplay so much? Will you look at this goddamn setlist? Will someone sell me the "Hunted Down / Nothing To Say" single that I couldn't track down today? And will I ever stop posting updates on this reunion?

Enjoy this! I converted FLAC files into MP3s here so let me know if you have any issues and I'll sort them out.

Setlist:
(Intro)
Spoonman
Gun
Searching With My Good Eye Closed
Rusty Cage
Beyond The Wheel
Flower
Ugly Truth
Fell On Black Days
Hunted Down
Nothing To Say
Loud Love
Blow Up The Outside World
Pretty Noose
Outshined
Slaves And Bulldozers


Encore:
Get On The Snake
Big Dumb Sex
Waiting For The Sun


Note: Since it seems that some people have been having problems with the tracks "Gun", "Ugly Truth" & "Slaves and Bulldozers", I did a seperate upload with those 3 tracks here.

16 comments:

  1. file unavailable...can you repost? I was at the show and I'd love to hear this recording.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just reupped! Let me know if this one works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gun and slave/bulldozers are messed up/corrupt

    ReplyDelete
  4. also ugly truth and waiting for the sun are missing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!!! The only ones I didn't get were Gun and Slaves and Bulldozers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!! You are awesome for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much! This sounds great...really impressive for a boot, especially one recorded where security was hell-bent on snuffing any photo/video/recording.

    My file is missing "Ugly Truth", however. Any chance of an up of just that one track too? Sorry to be a pain!

    I feel so lucky that I got to see this show. They really fucking brought it, and reminded me what a lumber steamroller of a band they can be when they lock into a groove. "Slaves & Bulldozers" pushed me under the waves and had its way with me...pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No problem everyone! I just edited in a new upload link with all 3 missing tracks. Sorry for all the messiness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks again...really appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Right on! Thanks so much. I'll be sharing this with my readers. Cool blog. I'll be back

    ReplyDelete
  11. uh where can i get the flac? why did you convert them to mp3?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Recorded by Mike Ziegler.
    PLEASE DO NOT ENCODE TO MP3 OR SELL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can you tell me the bit rate at which you encoded these? I've had the FLACs for a couple of days, but if yours are a full 320 Kpbs the download would save me the trouble of converting. Are they fully tagged?

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you so much, awesome recording!

    ReplyDelete